Each of the toddler flashcards and pre-learning materials is made from eco-friendly wood and paint with vibrant colors that won’t fade. Beautiful illustrations make it easy for your kids to see to spell sight words, understand, learn and have fun.
By playing the letter recognition spelling game with the early learning flashcards & connecting blocks for kids they will learn the alphabet faster and learn new words according to Montessori.
In the search for effective spell card games for your kid to learn sight words?
- Introducing the See and Spell Educational Toy Set that includes letter recognition preschool flashcards and wooden Montessori reading blocks with letters to learn the alphabet.
You may also like to view other Toys & Games
Learn the Alphabet & Learn to Read
- Suitable for toddlers and kids aged 3-7, this set of learning toys is fun and handy for both toddlers and early readers alike.
- The toy is designed to give your little one a sense of accomplishment and to learn to recognize letters, letter sounds, and words.
What it includes:
- 28 Double-Side Laminated Cards (total of 56 themed illustrations)
- 52 Wooden Alphabet Blocks made of wood and paint
- 56 Words to learn
Kids Love Them
- If you are in search of a Montessori game for toddlers that will help them learn new words, this is one of the best and most efficient choices.
- Use them for homeschool learning, kindergarten, preschool, daycare, kids love them as learning supplies.
A gift that Gives Fun Learning
- Whether you are looking to add an educational toy in your home for your kids, or you are looking for a thoughtful gift for parents of toddlers the See and Spell Educational Toy set is a great option.