Your cubeez will be surprised, sad, happy, angry or a little bit of everything. It changes every time so you need to pay more attention and think quickly to be the winner.
The goal of the game
Race to put together the faces pictured on the challenge cards using your 3 cubeez dices. The first player to correctly replicate the face wins the card. The first one who gets 10 cards will win the game!
The setting of the game
Shuffle the cards and put them face down in the center of the table.
Each player takes 3 cubeez dices of the same color(2 square 1 rectangular)
Playing the game
To start. The youngest player flips over a challenge card at the beginning. Then in the following rounds, players take turns flipping over the cards.
Adjust the position, and put the upward side into the corresponding pattern to match the expression on the challenge card. This means you might have to stack dice on top of each other! When you think you have successfully completed a challenge, place your hand on the challenge card.
If you are right, you win the game and this challenge card.
If you are wrong, you are eliminated from the round until the next play start.
The game ends when one player has collected 10 cards. He/She wins the game!
- Puzzle games for kids ages 2-8, great preschool educational toys
- 4 Bright colors can attract kids’ attention and help toddlers sort color
- Much Emoji puzzle building cubes can develop kids Persistence, Hand and Eye Coordination, Cognitive Skills, Adaptable and Abstract Thinking
- Wooden jigsaw puzzles are solid, not easy to broken, water paint surface with smooth edge, kids can play it without worries
- This set with 16pcs Emoji puzzles and 24pcs cards, it is also good party games and supplies for Birthday, ChristmasYou may also like to view other Toys & Games
There are no reviews yet.