|Style||Bubble-in-bubble machine gun, Bubble gun,Bubble blower, Bubble maker|
|Age Range (Description)||Christmas birthday gifts for kids toddler, gifts toys for 2 3 4 5 year old|
About this item
- ✅ Bubble-In-Bubble Machine Gun For Kids – Compared with other ordinary bubble machines gun for kids, our bubble machine gun can not only produce more than 3000 bubbles per minute but also can blow a long-lasting big bubble and countless small bubbles at the same time, the small bubbles will be wrapped by the big bubbles and fly to the sky together, which visual effect will make the child crazy. The bubble machine gun for toddlers requires 3 AA batteries to start working, not included.
- ✅ Handheld & Cool Fan Mode – The size of our bubble machine gun is 9.7*6.5 inches, with a hand-held handle, your child can use our bubble machine gun to make a lot of big bubbles while running, when the bubbles are flying all over the sky, the colorful big bubbles can attract children’s attention and bring more joy. In addition, when your children are tired from chasing, the bubble blower gun for kids can also be used as a small fan to bring cool and comfortable wind.
- ✅ Easy To Operate – Compared with other bubble machine guns that need to dip in bubble liquid or blow bubbles manually, our bubble maker gun for toddlers is more convenient to operate, you don’t need to dip and blow bubbles, we provide you with 100ml liquid bottle (without bubble liquid), you can pour the bubble liquid into the bottle, install the battery and turn on the switch, and you can produce a large number of big bubbles.
- ✅ Safety First – The bubble machine gun for toddlers is made of non-toxic ABS material, BPA-free, and the fan blades are made of soft sponge material, which is very safe and specially designed for children. Perfect for summer parties, picnics, swimming pools, bath showers, beaches, outings, birthdays, weddings and other scenarios.
- ✅ How To Make Bubble Liquid – For the production of bubble liquid, just add the dish soap and water to the bottle in the ratio of 1:5, then stir evenly and let it stand until the bubbles disappear